Your 1 Stop Online Story Hub

Thursday 1 November 2018

ITS JUST ME CHAPTER 28

Temi's POV
"What the hell am I wearing?" I yell at Melody and Jasmine as I look at my reflection in the mirror.
"I think it's called a dress that girls wear when they go on a date with their boyfriend" Melody says Sarcastically
"Do you have to make my dress below my knee?" "Why don't you like it below your knee?" Jasmine asks. "I'm going on my first date with Damien and I don't want to look like I'm actually going on a first date with someone" "But it's ACTUALLY your first date" Melody says
"We don't have time for any chit chat, Temi has a date in less than an hour so I think she better start going" Jasmine Says as she pushes me out of my room
Here I come!
A/N
Hope you liked this chapter
My summer is ending *Cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY YOU! YES YOU, LEAVE A COMMENT