Your 1 Stop Online Story Hub

Tuesday 30 October 2018

ITS JUST ME CHAPTER 27

Freddy's POV
"Really dude!? a freakin' Sea food restaurant? You should have asked her out to a fast food court or something less disgusting and expensive?"
I yelled at Damien who just asked his 'new girlfriend' on a date
"I just want her to feel special" Damien protests.
"Well she already is special"
Jason says as he sits up on Damien's bed.
"What time are you going?" I ask
"I'm going by 5pm"
"This is just 3pm and you're sitting on your bed like your date is midnight, get the fuck up and get ready!"
Jason yells at Damien and pushes him off the bed down to the floor
"You are meant to be ready by now but you're just starting?"
I ask Damien as he walks up to his closet , Jason follows behind and opens his closet.
"Dude I think we're going to spend the next hour searching for the right cloth"
A/N
Finally!!!! Damien , Jason and Freddy are now best buddies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY YOU! YES YOU, LEAVE A COMMENT