Your 1 Stop Online Story Hub

Sunday 28 October 2018

ITS JUST ME CHAPTER 26

Melody's POV
"And I told him to never try snatching a woman's purse ever again"
My grandma just finished talking about her fight with the purse snatcher.
"That was a nice story Callisa " Temi says as she stands up from her sitting position
"Yeah that thought purse snatcher a lesson" Jasmine says as she laughs.
"Are you leaving so soon?" My grandma asks "Yeah we are, it's almost 3pm" Temi says as she checks the time "Why don't you little potatoes stay while I make you some chicken sandwiches"
I thought I was her little potato
This potato has just being Over boiled
"Your grandma is really nice" Temi said as she sits back down. "I told you old people are nice" Jasmine says
"Why are you even in a hurry to go?" I ask Temi
"I have a date with Damien and it's by 5pm that's why I need to leave early and get ready"
I and Jasmine look at each other and turn back to Temi
"What the hell are you waiting for? Let's get going" Jasmine yells out of nowhere
"I would but what about your grandma?" Temi asks directing her question at me
My grandma walks in and has a tray full of chicken sandwiches,she places it on the centre table in the living room
"Grandma we need to go I'll see you later"
"You can go see you later "
I give her a big hug
A/N

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY YOU! YES YOU, LEAVE A COMMENT